Friday, March 13, 2009

Thus entereth Stu into the blogosphere....

Today I begin my blog. I wanted to have something big and exciting to add as my very first post - something that would knock people's socks off, make them say wow, this guy is really cool.



Unfortunately, you get what you pay for.



As a result, this will have to do. I do hope to give you something worthwhile, something fun, something to think about, but I'll probably just pump out a bit of drivel for you to sift through in the hopes of finding that hidden gem.



And what, you ask, will I be writing about in this blog?



Dear readers, have no fear - politics, farming, teaching, bagpiping, over-sized cookies baked on cast-iron frying pans, wildlife that accidentally wanders into our house - they all have a place in here.



And so it is that I end my inaugural blog. Regards from Alberta's brush plain.

3 comments:

  1. Wandering Coyote stole my line word for word! :-)

    I see you applied for Progressivebloggers.ca membership. That's great. A couple things you'll need to know are that the moderators don't consider membership until about at least a month of regular blogging takes place, or several months of occasional blogging. You also need the link badge somewhere on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete